MSN played a great game on Saturday. It was their last game of the season. They were in last place coming into this game and were playing the first place team. They were ahead 7-6 at half time. Then...the other team put in their star player who had been sitting out the whole game. That was the end of our lead. BUT MSN's team played their hearts out and did a great job! It's too bad that the other team relies so heavily on this star player. It would be interesting to see where they would be at in the standings if they didn't have this player. I have a feeling it would be at the lower end. Here's a video of MSN scoring a touchdown...the only one for their team during that game. I'm sorry I didn't get his excitement afterwards - he was dancing all over the field! I'm also sorry about the crazy woman's voice on the recording - talk about a "football mom"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Jenny I did't know you started a blog
Post a Comment