For the past two months I have thought often of this blog, even taken pictures for it. Every time I do something I think "I need to take a picture of this for my blog..." but then I never get to updating my blog. So really, this blog is great...in my mind! :)
I have been inspired since finding my latest hobby - blog stalking! There are so many creative people out there! I am trying new recipes, making new crafts, decorating my home and trying harder to just enjoy being a wife and mother. I have great kids - I just need to let them know that I know that. I spend way too much time telling them what they don't do instead of telling them what they do do (haha...I said do do *blush*).
Football is almost over. We have one more Saturday unless No. 1's team wins on Saturday then we play again. My boys had a great season. MSN even scored a touchdown at his last game ( I will post the video once I figure out how to do that!).
That's about it for today... Not a very creative post! The blog in my mind is wonderful BTW, much more eloquent and exciting than this...perhaps it will come...with time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment