Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Every day...never fail...

I do it - every single day. If I miss a day I'm in big trouble. I don't know where it all comes from. I'll look in the morning and there won't be any. I'll look before the kids come home from school and all of a sudden there's a whole bunch. By the time they're all tucked into bed and softly snoring it has doubled in size.

What am I talking about?

Darks.

Laundry that is.

Why? Every single day I do a load of darks. My washer even fits a tonne of clothes (15 towels) - where do all these dark clothes come from? I get that my kids wear clean clothes every day but is everything they wear dark - NO - because I do whites and colours too, just not every day.

While I'm on a laundry tangent - I am not happy with my washing machine. We bought it almost 7 years ago. It was one of the first front loaders out there - a Maytag Neptune with the touch pad screen. I do love the actual machine, I just don't think it's getting my clothes very clean or there's something in the washing machine that is putting grease stains on all of the clothes that I wash. OR my laudry detergent isn't doing it's job. I've tried several, actually, probably all of the brands you can buy and each one has the same result. I should do my laundry at a laundry mat for a week and see if it's any different.

But.

Then.

I'll be there EVERY DAY doing my load of darks.

No comments: