So- if you haven't noticed...I never update this silly blog. Mostly because I feel I am so far behind and I have to catch up before I update. So many things happen during the day that I think "I should write that on my blog" but then I remember how far behind I am on it so I don't. (Hence the reason I haven't written in my journal for YEARS!) Well - I decided that I am just going to write when I want to write and I can catch up when I catch up. There's really not much to catch up on - just a few birthdays, Christmas, a major job change and the fact that we don't know what job we're going to be doing in 8 weeks...but who's worried??!!
We are in the middle of birthday h-e-double toothpicks. 3 birthdays in 3 weeks...obviously June was a pretty frisky month in our household back then ;). Dani just celebrated her 11th birthday and so I've had two 11 year olds all week - but that will change tomorrow when MSN turns 12. A pretty big birthday in our family! Everyone gets to decide what special dinner they want to have on their birthday. MSN picked pizza and wings and pop.
Bat Man's birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and he just brought me his birthday dinner list which reads (I'm sure I didn't know how to spell aparagus when I was 8 and I'm not sure if I do now?):
chicken
asparagis
anchovies
About 5 minutes after he gave me his list he quickly came upstairs and said "I meant perogies...not anchovies, because I just remembered that anchovies are the fish things". Whew! I didn't know how I was going to cook anchovies! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I was thinking that you must feed your kids some pretty weird things. but i'm glad he meant perogies. those are so good!
oh, and I;m glad you decided to post again
Post a Comment