Monday, February 9, 2009

Crafting Away



Spot was away for most of the weekend so I took that opportunity to stay up late and get some stuff done that I've been wanting to do for a while. I did these silhouettes of the kids a while ago and hung them on some very cheap frames that didn't stay on the wall for very long...so...I spent a little more money and got these frames and finally got them back on the wall. I like the oval frames better but there was this blank space in the middle. So, I got out my handy dandy Cricut and made a monogram out of vinyl. I like how it turned out. It's amazing how each one of the kids have a definate profile, not like I thought they would all look the same, it's just neat how it really looks like them! :)





While I had the Cricut out Dani and I made this Valentines banner. I had seen several on different blogs and I thought I'd try to make one too. It turned out alright - considering I didn't know what I was doing. It was taking a long time until I remembered that the Cricut had a speed dial. I cranked that baby up and it was cutting super fast! I think I'll keep it at that speed!



I've been working at the school a lot these last few weeks. I'm also trying to organize our school carnival. I'm not really into it this year, but I HAVE to get it done...I'm trying to motivate myself to do so... I'm also in pain! I've been hurting since last night. I'm not sure what it is - it feels like a gall bladder attack, but I have no gall bladder so it couldn't be that. I looked it up on the internet and I could be pancreatitis (sp?). I should probably go and get that checked...maybe tomorrow. I hate going to the doctor.

No comments: